What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, enter a sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When registering or participating in a contest or promotion, we may ask you for your name, date of birth, e-mail address, mailing address, daytime phone number, or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously without registering.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
- We also receive and store click-stream data and other information about visits to our websites. This information is used to analyze and improve the website experience.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To learn about site visitors and customers and to tailor specific features, promotions, or other notifications to you.
- If you have opted-in to receive CASCADE e-mail, we may send you periodic e-mails from CASCADE. If you have not opted-in to receive CASCADE e-mail, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e- mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.